Sunday, June 11, 2006

Went down to SIM for orientation yst afternoon. Everything went smoothly. Dear drive me there before he head down to his office.

Once got there, I went to queue up to get the Student Handbook and File. They actually provide foolscape and a pen inside. Then wait for the briefing to start. Before that, they have light refreshments( Mini curry puff, almond cake, chicken pie and drinks). Din get myself anything as im down with flu and sore throat. Just get myself a drink and i went into the Lecture Hall to get a seat.


Guess what? I saw my mum cousin( Hui Teen) and her cousin. So coincidence!! Hui Teen, she is taking up Bsc Business while im taking Bsc Managment. But some of the modules are the same. maybe she can be exempted from some modules and go striaght to second year as she study Business during her poly times.

We were briefing about the admission matters, time managment, eCR( a system for student to choose our timetable) and stuffs.... The whole orientation end about 6pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home